The original 1935 building was a little wool shop called The Spinning Wheel. Later this became R & A Cycles which is run by Paul Davis. The new shop has the space and light to display our new range of Alpha Plus, Bergamont, Bottecchia, Free Agent, Python & Probike bicycles.
Just some of the bikes we have on display
Plus in store we have some interesting old stock bargains, including hand-built Pashley